The Magic 7 CSR Summit is an annual national conference held to provide 7 solutions to the 7 problems of 7 key areas, as highlighted in the different areas underlined in the Schedule VII of the Companies Act 2013. This Summit is a flagship event organized by Wockhardt Foundation in collaboration with India CSR. The Magic 7 CSR Summit 2017 will take place on Thursday, 7 September 2017 starting from 9AM at Hotel Sahara Star, Mumbai.
The Magic 7 CSR Summit, with its innovative approach to tackle CSR along the overarching sub-themes would help to initiate numerous industry collaborations that will wire companies in a manner that will guide them through their CSR initiatives, and in the process make sure that life wins.
25 May 2017: Applications for the Magic 7 CSR Awards 2017 open
7 August 2017: Applications for the Magic 7 CSR Awards 2017 close
The selection process for the Magic 7 CSR Summit 2017 Awards is extremely competitive and is assessed by an eminent Jury through a research rich and data driven assessment process.
The process for determining the Magic 7 CSR Summit 2017 Awards employed effective screening and evaluation by an independent jury. The assessment is transparent and unbiased to ensure that we truly acknowledge the social contribution of organizations to the society.
1. The assessment process for the applications for the Magic 7 CSR Summit 2017 Awards is solely based on the CSR projects and their impact on the community. This process can't be challenged by any individual or organization.
2. The applicant by applying for the awards category does agree with the decision and outcome of the process laid out in this document.
3. The application fee for the award is non-refundable.
4. If an application does not fit-well in the category applied for, the Jury may consider it for other best-fit category.
5. Incomplete application form will not be accepted.
6. The organizers can ask for more information from applicants during the application assessment process.